Monday, September 2, 2013

squeeze the day!


I, along with my daughter Emily, hosted a bridal shower for my other daughter Alison yesterday. Despite the fact that it was 90 degrees and very HOT,  it was a huge success and a lot of fun. I went with a lemon theme and used the squeeze the day stamp set for many of the decorations.


I stamped all the napkins and made party favors using the lemon and sentiments. 


The pennant die came in handy for the banner I made for the bride to be.


I filled my drink dispensers with lemonade and made banner tags for the outside.



The bride to be is on the left and the maid of honor on the right. 
Look for more fun things about the shower this week.







1 comment:

  1. Everything looks amazing Laura! It looks like all of your hard work paid off. I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love all your Squeeze the Day themed treats!!

    ReplyDelete