Tuesday, September 3, 2013

he said/she said...


For my daughter's shower we played a game called he said/she said. We asked the bride and groom the same questions in advance. We then compiled them into 15 questions randomly picking one of their answers. Our shower guests had to decide who said it. After all was done our bride showed what the correct answer was by holding up her lips or 'stache to reveal the correct person who said it. It was a fun game. My wonderful sister-in-law, Melissa, cut these lips and 'staches for me and then I attached them to a dowel rod for each person to show their answer.


Game board and prizes. 
I found the acrylic cups in the dollar bin at Target. 
It was the perfect prize for this game. I filled it with some tasty candy.


Some people had way too much fun with the props!




Our guests holding up their answers for all to see. 


Baby Ava with her ruby red lips!


The bride to be on the far left and her friends even enjoyed the 'staches!

No comments:

Post a Comment