Monday, September 16, 2013

Holiday Hoopla good times!


Preparations for my stamp club's holiday hoopla workshop. 


I love decorating the paper mats for each stamper...it is fun to go with a theme or amuse studio logos...this time I went with Boris and Bernice...so fun!




Spotlight board and holiday board display.


Our projects for the afternoon. 
I found these darling mini tissue boxes at Michaels for 50 cents...what a steal!
I also found matching take out boxes for our little ghost treats. 



LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
(Regina's face is priceless)


Our stampers....



...hard at work with such determination!


Karen and Regina have their tissue box ready for their desk.

Thank you ladies for a very enjoyable afternoon. Good friends, good food, and the laughter is what makes our stamp club super FUN! 
We missed Shari and Colleen today, but they will join in the fun next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment