Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Colleen's workshop


Getting ready for Stamp Club.


On display were  a few items from the new Holiday Catalog as well as a few sets from the regular catalog...which is also very new. There is so much happening at amuse studio right now...notice the holiday hoopla sign and free stamp set if you host a workshop of $150... it will be yours free! (beginning Sept.1- October 31st)




Our three projects were a huge hit! 
We made them using several new products you will find in the catalog. Our new simple swirls set on the top...then our birthday balloons set, and finally on the bottom our mini bow die. 
Thank you to Melissa Roell for some great inspiration...she made me a birthday card using birthday balloons and I decided to use it as one of the workshop cards. Then the bottom card was my anniversary card she made so again, I changed it up a bit but went with the design. 


Our ladies hard at work...to my surprise two of the gals had never embossed before! 
They were amazed at how awesome the technique is and the end result.


             We all enjoy our stamp club...getting together with friends and sharing something we love. 



I found these really great display frames at Micheals in their clearance. 
They are great for displaying all my card samples and when I need to change them up all I have to do is unclip them. They have hangers on the back so when I have my new stamp room soon, I will be able to hang them on the walls.


One of the products I featured at stamp club was the new snap cards amuse studio is offering. It is a simple, fun, and very affordable way to create beautiful birthday, baby, wedding, travel, etc. cards. They were a huge hit! The colors coordinate with the amuse studio cardstock beautifully. These are great for those who are unsure about stamping or are into scrapbooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment