Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's celebration time!


Step right up and get your party started!

During the month of May you can earn an exclusive stamp set from amuse. All you need is a *qualifying workshop of $150 or more and you can earn the free eat cake stamp set (a $24.99 value). Along with this great promotion, if you or your customers spend $35 before tax and shipping you will earn a set of free onyx notecards!


Book now so this FREE stamp can be yours!

*qualifying workshop is $150 or more with 4 unique customers.



1 comment:

  1. Hеya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoρing to giνе something back
    and helρ others ѕuch as yοu helρed mе.


    Alѕo visіt my webpage - visit the following webpage

    ReplyDelete