Monday, May 20, 2013

Colleen's workshop


Set up and ready to go!


May spotlight board along with some cards made with the
 free stamp set offered in the month of May.


Working on our grad cards.
This great card was a fellow consultant's creation...she inspired me to do it for my
stamp club...thank  you Sherrie Czarnecki!
We loved coloring the letters the school colors.




We all enjoyed making the birthday card with the under the big top set.
It was one amuse did for spotlight this month and oh so very cute.
It was a bit more complicated but everyone did a fantastic job!


Our three card projects this month for stamp club.

The "hi" card is another one amuse made for spotlight.
Great workshop ladies. You all did a spectacular job on your cards.
We missed Regina and Jeanne this time around but look forward to seeing you in June with the rest of the gals for Stamp Wanna Camp!




1 comment:

  1. I stumblеd on yοur blog on http://lаuгascardcorner.
    blogѕpot.com/ and I'm so grateful I have. I feel as though you're reaԁing my mіnd rіght now.
    You comе across as knowing so much about this, lіke you publisheԁ the booκ
    on іt or somethіng. While Ι thіnk somе extra media lіke somе ρics or a couple of videoѕ, this will
    be a fаntastic reѕouгce. I will undoubteԁly be back.


    Check out my pаge: www.amazon.com

    ReplyDelete