Saturday, February 16, 2019

much love to share


There was much love in the mail on Valentine's Day!
I made this card for Joe and
I received a lovely bouquet of flowers!


I love it when I find something with a tandem bike on it. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law have been tandem biking together for years...this little sticker made the perfect Valentine for them.
 Oh so cute!!


Here are a couple Valentine's I sent out this year. Love the striped paper that I found at Tuesday Morning. The large die cut heart is from Amuse studio, along with the sentiment. The small heart dies are something I found at Michaels this year.
So simple, yet oh so pretty!


These three beautiful Valentine's arrived in the mail!
Each one is so pretty....feeling very loved this week!







No comments:

Post a Comment