Monday, April 9, 2018

Getting Crafty!



Our spring sampler.


It was another fun day for craft club. 
All set up and ready to go!


I stamped each place setting and each person got a little treat! 


There is always food at craft club...and today was quite the spread!


I used my cute little antique glass plates for our spring sampler day! 
It's all a theme right?!


Look at that spread!!!
 It was all so delicious!
Notice my beautiful channel plate with crackers...I made that at our outing at GoGo glass in Centerville! 


These talented ladies had no trouble getting their sampler stamped and put together.


The Spring Samplers are awesome! 
Great job ladies!


I typically don't get to see where people put their finished projects. 
It was so fun to get this picture from Regina (on the left) and Melissa (on the right)
They look so pretty!!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Thank you for my Spring Sampler for my birthday, I love it!

    ReplyDelete