Monday, August 14, 2017

StampAway Fun!


Friday night Sylvia and I went to the preview party at Stampaway and had a blast! I wish we would have gotten a picture together...next year we won't forget. 



I guess I did not get enough of the fun that my stamp club/craft club went on Saturday morning. We had so much fun...these ladies are awesome!
We laughed, we cried, we shopped...then we laughed and cried and shopped some more!


Colleen...with her FREE bag...of course she is now known as the high roller shopper.
Lookin good Colleen!


Ran into more of my stamping friends....Gena and Carolyn! So happy to have seen them.
We love our stamps!




Photos courtesy of the Stampaway photographer. Where's Karen?
I know she was there! If you look close you will see Regina and I purchasing our must have stamp set. You can also see Colleen and Casey conversing over where to go next and you see Shari looking for her next great buy....but where's Karen?


What better way to top off the day with a little lunch and show and tell.
Chilis was the place to be...delicious and cheap...since we spent all our money at Stamp Away!
Until next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment