Saturday, October 29, 2016

So Long...



SO LONG and FAREWELL

It was announced the other day from our CEO, Linda, that she is retiring and that means the end of Amuse Studio and their awesome projects is here. Linda would like to focus on her family and upcoming wedding.
The final date you can order is November 27
Amuse will release the November Collection as their Finale!
You may still shop on my webstore until then. 
If you have any questions you may email me or call.
It has been my pleasure being your Amuse Studio Consultant and I thank you for all the memories we have made along the way. I will miss all the wonderful products and the many consultants and friends I have made on this journey the last 5 years.

We have had some GOOD times!

















It has been one heck of a ride and I have enjoyed every minute!






2 comments:

  1. You have NO idea how wonderful it was to meet and get to spend time with you. And... quite fittingly, I am wearing my 'wine' outfit in the picture you posted. PLEASE stay in touch. Don't do FB so let me hear from you. XOXOXO Sadie

    ReplyDelete