Monday, August 22, 2016

Stamp Club Celebration


Our Stamp Club met yesterday for our monthly Collection workshop. We had a Halloween theme since the August Collection from Amuse Studio is all about Halloween! I love my web table cloth... that I have no idea where I found it ...so many asked but I could not remember. It was perfect! I have a piece of clear vinyl to go over the top so it makes for easy cleaning after a day of stamping.


I made some cute treat bags with our creep it real witch legs.
Inside were treats of our August Collection sequins and some crepe paper.


I always stamp on the craft mat to go with the theme of the party.


Centerpiece for the table...notice the new coffin die box from amuse studio? It is awesome! Easy to assemble and fill with treats!
I got the witch at Tuesday Morning.


Our projects for the day...a big thank you goes out to Sylvia for her washi tape card we made at card class. I loved it so much I wanted our stamp club to do it. Another thanks for Kristine and Melissa...Kristine made the cupcake card for our Nat Con swap and I just missed out when she ran out and bless Melissa for making one for my birthday so I could have the sample card. As you can see I loved it so much I used it in the workshop. Lastly the witch card was designed by Marisa...love this card that I have made a lot of these...especially for the swap at Stampaway this year.



We were also surprising Regina, who was on a 2 year absence from Stamp Club because she was getting her Masters in Business...but she is back and we congratulate her on her graduation and getting her degree! Way to go Regina...and welcome back...we have missed you!
Take note of the cute Hershey nugget cake my sister made.



Always food at our get togethers. Thank you to Casey who smoked the pork shoulder and Colleen for our sides. Shari made delicious cheesecake and I had the chocolate chip cookies ready.


Working hard on our projects...always a great time.
Thanks girls for a great afternoon and Shari for being our Hostess this month...until next month...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment