Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's my birthday today!!


It's my (gasp!) 50th birthday today!
Happy birthday to me! 
My dear client last week brought in a cake from Graeter's for me...so much CHOCOLATE!!!
It was so delicious!
Thank you Jo Scheben!


Then I come home from work and in the mail is a beautiful package from my sweet SIL, Melissa.
She is so creative and I just couldn't wait to open the box and see my surprise!


So many goodies inside! 
Thank you so much Melissa for making my day so special (even a week early!) 
Love you so much!


Another friend of mine gave me this beautiful wine glass of my very own.
I love it and again...pink is my favorite color! 
Thanks Cheryl for my special glass and all the other wonderful birthday surprises! 
So far 50 ain't so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment