Tuesday, April 7, 2015

wedding favors





Let the fun begin!
I want to thank fellow amuse studio consultant, Chelsea Comer for this fun wedding favor idea. Chelsea is so creative and I love that she came up with this idea. I did however change it up just a tad...but thank you Chelsea!


Karen's son is getting married next month so we started with the groom favors first. Instead of using the mini bow die like Chelsea...we used a bow punch I had in my stash. It made things go a bit quicker.


Here comes the bride and groom...all 60 of them! 
You heard me right...it took Karen and I 
7 hours to make these adorable wedding favors. 
It will be so worth it when everyone receives a pair at the rehearsal dinner.


All packaged up and ready to go!
Happy Wedding day soon to be Joey and Tiffany!

1 comment: