Monday, June 30, 2014

It's a fiesta!





It's time to have a fiesta! Our catalog will be available tomorrow, July 1st! I had my amuse studio open house on Sunday to kick off all the new products amuse has to offer. Everyone had a great time and we all can't wait for the new catalog...just one more day!


I started off decorating with one of the new picado dies...love the festive colors!


Sample boards and door prizes are always a must at every open house!
Winners of the door prizes are Carolyn R. and Casey L.


These project ideas came from fellow consultant Chelsea Comer.
I loved the cards so much I wanted to share them with my stamping friends.
I changed them up just a bit.


Of course we always need munchies. 


I went with walking tacos and chips and salsa for our delicious eats. 
Perfect for the fiesta theme!


Just a couple more festive decorations for my launch.
I love the towel with the recipe and I just could not pass up the bull pinata' 
My college daughter asked is she could have it after my party because she wants to use it for a party with her friends...Margarita Monday and Tequila Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment