Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's a wonderful WINE of the year!


My boss and I went to the Stone Brook Winery for our Christmas dinner celebration last night. It was an old farmhouse turned into a beautiful winery. We had a taste testing of wine...I recommend the Blackberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate, and Peach wine... and then a delicious grilled dinner of ribs and chicken. This year we both had the same theme for our gifts to one another....wine.


My gift to her included a decorative box full of goodies to celebrate the season. It had a wine tote, a bottle of wine, napkins, coasters, party pics, and a wine coaster.


Her gift to me was a basket full of wine from Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. It also included napkins, wine jelly, a wine spout, her own homemade wine slushy mix, and of course dinner at Stone Brook Winery. Thank you Monica for a wonderful evening of good food, good wine and GREAT friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment