Sunday, August 18, 2013

Holiday Hoopla Open House


I moved my son back to XU and came home to an afternoon/evening of some Holiday Hoopla. I had everything pretty much ready before I left the house at 9 a.m. so that when I came home in the afternoon I only had to do a couple of things to be ready for all my stamping friends!



Spotlight board was ready to showcase.


Holiday Catalog items ready to share....love all the new product!
My awesome upline, Melissa, sent me some samples for my open house!


Door prize give -a -ways! Once again, my amazing upline who happens to be my sister-in-law sent me this lemon basket for my birthday and it was perfect for my open house as one of the spotlight items is Squeeze the Day stamp set! I plan to use this for my daughter's bridal shower as it is a lemon theme.


Food and drink is always served at my open houses. The mason jars and fancy lids were another birthday surprise from my wonderful sis-in-law. I also got the idea for the lemon slice picks from amuse studio conference earlier this year.


Cheers to amuse studio!


We do stamp when we get together...


Our make and takes at Holiday Hoopla. the Halloween card was almost identical to the one Chelsea Comer created and the lemon card was a sample done by amuse studio...both a huge hit!


Some of the girls with their amuse studio catalog!
Thank you ladies for a fun-filled afternoon/evening of stamping, laughter, and friendship!

1 comment: