Monday, July 1, 2013

welcome campers...


I hosted camp wanna stamp yesterday and it was a HUGE hit! I started out welcoming my campers with a banner made with amuse studio banner die. I had some sticker letters to put on each pennant.


You gotta have props! I used my son's Fischer Price tent that he used as a little boy....it was perfect for the occasion. Thanks Luke for letting me borrow your tent.


Campers need to stay hydrated...it is hot out there in the camp world. 
Thanks to Chelsea Comer for this idea!
 Mine are a bit more simplified but isn't that what camping is all about?!


FOOD....gotta have camp food when camping.
We had walking tacos and s'mores on a stick...little smokies and fruit skewers.


Campers getting down to business....that included eating their walking tacos sitting down!


This group were the rowdy campers...had to keep an eye on them....they look so innocent right now.


Our camp projects.


Our campers proudly wear their camp badges they earned during camp wanna stamp. We enjoyed a day of good food, stamping and GREAT friends....that's what it is all about!
Thank you ladies for a fun-filled afternoon!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time Laura! Good Job on a successful Camp Wanna Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun display! The cards look fantastic! I love rowdy stampers as they're always a hoot!! And, the treats look fab!! I was inspired by Chelsea too and my first drink holder looked almost exactly like yours with the same exact sentiment! great minds. I changed at the last minute due to time constraints. Thanks for the wonderful pics from your camp day. Would have been fun to be there with you!!

    ReplyDelete