Saturday, April 6, 2013

Awesome launch party!



Setting up for my launch was a lot of fun. I had plenty of room for everyone to make their projects.


A few little treats to sell and a table full of information about amuse studio.
 Door prizes were ready to be given away.



Lots of amuse goodies to share...so many new products and samples to look at!



I made up a spotlight board featuring all the spotlight items for April. It was a huge hit and everyone seemed to like seeing all the samples you can do with the featured sets.


My first guest was a 5th grader who turned out to be a great stamper.
She enjoyed making a Mother's Day card for her Mom.


Friends came to see what Amuse is all about.


Everyone is hard at work making their cards and treats.



A fun day was had by all. I am so thankful to everyone who came to my launch party. I really appreciate Staci, owner of YOUnique BOUtique, for allowing me to host my launch party at her cute, little boutique.



1 comment:

  1. Laura, wish I could have been at your launch party; looks like a lot of fun! Congrats!
    Nance In Reno

    ReplyDelete