Thursday, February 21, 2013

Time is running out...

 February Starter Kit

Any Consultant who joins after February 14th, will receive new 2013 catalogs for free when they are available. The current sampler sets will ship with their kit and they will be able to purchase the new sampler sets if desired. Hurry - time is running out - the February starter kit special ends Feb 28th and is over $350 value for only $99, plus they get a FREE stamp set and the FREE Pink Tote!


This is the pink tote....the other products pictured are just some of the items found in the Valentine catalog (expiring Feb. 28th)
If interested in becoming a consultant you can contact me thru email or phone or you can go directly to my webstore to sign up under me. I would be happy to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment