Thursday, October 18, 2012

October is...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!


This would be a great card to send to your girlfriends reminding them to get their mammogram. I love how amuse studio is giving away these free "fight like a girl" stamp sets during the month of October. You can order yours HERE and start making your cards today.
Don't wait or it will be too late!

For this card, I used the fight like a girl stamp set. I inked the images in blush ink from amuse studio and the cute little October calendar is from a template that Brenda Lee sent me for doing a calendar swap. It was perfect for making this card. I love the little push pin you get in this stamp set. You can stamp it on your calendar each month as a reminder to do your self check breast examine.


No comments:

Post a Comment