Saturday, August 4, 2012

Holiday Hoopla Open House


Started Holiday Hoopla off with a bang! Everyone who came enjoyed some new products along with a few favorites from the catalog.
Casey made all the wonderful water bottle toppers using "life's a breeze" and donated them all to my open house....thank you so much Casey!


I had a little USA display in honor of the Olympics.
Everyone got to take home a little treat bag and a water bottle.



Each treat bag contained 5 lifesavers.
The broadway alphabet set was perfect for stamping USA.



Ready for our make and take. Love the amuse studio enamel bins. They are great for keeping everything together that you need for your card projects!

Thank you to all who came out to my open house. I hope you enjoyed the evening. I always look forward to sharing with you all that amuse studio has to offer.
See you all at CARD CLUB and the next stamp club!


No comments:

Post a Comment