Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I was never really a fan of butterflies but my Mom loved them, so everytime I see them I think of her. The Papillon set is a beautiful set of butterflies that you can do so much with. I saw a card done similiar to this one and it inspired me to make this card. I stamped the script background in buttercup on sugar cardstock and inked the edges. Then I stamped the butterfly 3 times in versafine onto the sugar cardstock. I stamped the butterfly 3 more times and colored them in using copic markers in various shades of yellows, oranges, and reds. I cut them out and popped them up to give the card dimension. I added a bit of sparkle pen to make them really pop, added my sentiment and was very pleased with how beautiful this card turned out.
Happy Mother's Day!
(Love and miss you Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment