Thursday, September 29, 2011

AP11PAPER



For the final amuse a palooza challenge, I created a Christmas package greeting box using the mini pizza box template that I found online. To make a ribbon, I adhered a piece of cherry cardstock to the box, then punched out two flowers for the bow. The other piece of cherry cardstock with the flower bow, slides off easily so you can open the box to see your greeting and any little treats you might want to put inside. I added a tag using the essential sentiments stamp set.
These would look darling at each place setting for your Christmas dinner.


Fill with treats or little notecards and you have the perfect gift!






2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that candy cane stripe patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little box! Love that you used paper for the ribbon and bow!

    ReplyDelete