Sunday, July 24, 2011

expecting baby brown.....



Our nephew and his wife, Lauren, are expecting baby brown to arrive in September. Today is the baby shower and this is the gift I am giving. Inside the black box are the thank you notes I made for her that I posted the other day. I found the darling sheep at Hallmark and because they are doing the baby's room in sheep and moss green....it is perfect! The white photo box contains a fleece baby blanket, onesies, and sleepers. The onesies and sleepers have little sheep on them and are absolutely adorable. I trimmed the photo box in gingham and they can use it to hold special mementos. I made several tags to adhere to the packages I am looking forward to meeting baby brown in September!

amuse|studio supplies:
sugar, lichen cardstock
sage polka dot and gingham cardstock
sleepy sighs stamp set
the baby peeking out is from VIPPIE
 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Lauren will love it!! Have fun at the shower, wish I was going to be there to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete